SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenmcg2011

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking into training in lash lift and tinting and I’m just wondering who is the best to train with I’m seeing a lot about lvl and salon systems. I am based in Dublin and finding it very hard to find any courses within the next few weeks so if anyone can help point me in the right direction

Hi, I’ve trained with LVL it costs more then salon system but it’s better promoted/advertised and people generally don’t mind paying the difference in price.

Hi, I’ve trained with LVL it costs more then salon system but it’s better promoted/advertised and people generally don’t mind paying the difference in price.
I don’t mind paying the extra but I cannot find anywhere in Dublin doing the lvl course at the moment , where did you do yours if you don’t mind me asking ?

Oh ok, I live in London so I done my training in Surrey. Have you tried contacting the company?

Can vouch for the salon systems course, it was fab.

I’ve personally had lvl and the results are identical to salon systems so I just felt I’d be ripping people off tbh

Try Elleebana, amazing training and products

It makes sense to go with a more affordable option especially if same results. All my enquires were for lvl ( I can't put on my pricelist lvl unless i trained with them & open an account that was another deciding factor for myself.

Hi I’m looking into training in lash lift and tinting and I’m just wondering who is the best to train with I’m seeing a lot about lvl and salon systems. I am based in Dublin and finding it very hard to find any courses within the next few weeks so if anyone can help point me in the right direction

flirties lash lifting is amazing and they have a trainer based in Kildare so not too far from you! :) Her email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch with her for dates etc :) xx

flirties lash lifting is amazing and they have a trainer based in Kildare so not too far from you! :) Her email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch with her for dates etc :) xx
Thank you so much I will look into this

It makes sense to go with a more affordable option especially if same results. All my enquires were for lvl ( I can't put on my pricelist lvl unless i trained with them & open an account that was another deciding factor for myself.
Yes I was thinking the same thing people tend to go for lvl when they want a lash lift so I’m worried if I train elsewhere I might not get as many clients for lash lift because it’s not “lvl”

Can vouch for the salon systems course, it was fab.

I’ve personally had lvl and the results are identical to salon systems so I just felt I’d be ripping people off tbh
It’s crazy the price difference because of the name

Highly recommend Flirties :) They do courses in Ireland too

Latest posts

Back