Lash Lift curls different bend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haydangate

Reaction score
I have found that lashes closer to the rod or shield have a more obvious bend compared the the ones at the front with longer to reach, I can't figure out what I can do to alter this. I hadn't really noticed how we have quite a few rows of lashes till now. Any advice much appreciated thanks x

Attachments

• 20220715_134323.jpg
    20220715_134323.jpg
    875 KB · Views: 0
This client does have naturally thick eyelashes and some of my clients have about 2 or 3 rows which is normal.

Using the lash lifting tool try and separate them as they are loaded onto the shield ; So that they look very neat and in parallel lines if that makes sense.
Pull the lashes right up from the eyelid line and I always check using a mirror to make sure my loading is as symmetrical as possible. This in turn will create a neater lift. Ensure you use enough glue to get them into position.

There are several tools on the market to help with the process, but you may not need them after some more practise clients.
I've made a few mistakes along the way after I first trained and it's good that you are keen to improve your technique.

Latest posts

Back