Lash lift didn't work!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wax Beauty

Reaction score
Help! Did a lashlift and It completely didn't work. I have no idea why.
The lashes were very dark and thick but it was a returning customer and it worked before.
I now have more booked in today so am nervous!!

different product? did the lash lft help nurish her lashes more that maybe you just need a little extra time on the solutions?different pad? annndddd were they cleaned before getting lifted

Last edited:
Yes I thoroughly protein pad cleansed the eye area. I was initially worried my products had gone off in the heat or something but ive completed x2 successful lifts since! I've read about hormones maybe effecting perhaps it was that plus the thick lashes! .... maybe next time ill leave on for longer! Thank you

Yes I thoroughly protein pad cleansed the eye area. I was initially worried my products had gone off in the heat or something but ive completed x2 successful lifts since! I've read about hormones maybe effecting perhaps it was that plus the thick lashes! .... maybe next time ill leave on for longer! Thank you
no problem and yes sometimes it can be medication that prevents the lift from working well. i feel my product can go bad if left open too long, kept too long, and heat/sun exposure too! don't leave it too long tho! 1-2 min extra?

Latest posts

Back