Lash lift elderly client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Evening everyone :)

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or advice for doing a lash lift and tint on an elderly client in her 70s?

She has hooded and crepey lids as expected with straight lashes. Because of the hooded lids would you recommend a slight or more extreme lift for best effect?

Thanks xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bump - any advice would great. I'm doing her this morning xxx

No one? .... 45 minutes to go haha xxx

Morning,

Never done one on an elderly client before but I think by the time you have put everything on her eyes to prepare (lash guards, eye pads) there shouldn't be any thin skin in your way, if you are struggling, maybe try a little micropore tape? I'd agree with you, a more full effect if she has got hooded eyes but I'd only recommend this to her and try and persuade her that way :p I don't know the lady but I think a really drastic lift, although more noticeable, might be too big a change for someone not used to it. Good luck :) xx

Morning,

Never done one on an elderly client before but I think by the time you have put everything on her eyes to prepare (lash guards, eye pads) there shouldn't be any thin skin in your way, if you are struggling, maybe try a little micropore tape? I'd agree with you, a more full effect if she has got hooded eyes but I'd only recommend this to her and try and persuade her that way :p I don't know the lady but I think a really drastic lift, although more noticeable, might be too big a change for someone not used to it. Good luck :) xx

Thanks for your reply :) I was thinking of using medium sheild because although her lashes are the right length for a small sheild, I think the lift may be too extreme and her lashes may touch her hooded lids and could potentially look awful with mascara. I'm thinking a medium would look lovely on her. I had even considered a large, but think her lashes may be too short for that xx

Let us know how you get on and please post pics if possible as I've got an older client with shorter lashes booked in next week x

Thanks for your reply :) I was thinking of using medium sheild because although her lashes are the right length for a small sheild, I think the lift may be too extreme and her lashes may touch her hooded lids and could potentially look awful with mascara. I'm thinking a medium would look lovely on her. I had even considered a large, but think her lashes may be too short for that xx

I would go for a medium shield too lovey. The effect will, I think, make her eyes look bigger and more open and like you say anything more dramatic may end up being a bit too much. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

All went fine :) was a little tricky as when she closed her eyes, her lashes disappeared lol but she loved them. It was very subtle, but enough to make a noticeable difference and really open up her eyes :) xx

Ahh, I'm glad it went ok for you x

Latest posts

Back