Lash lift fail, how to fix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloeeee11

Reaction score
(Not my work)

Hi guys. My best friend had a lash lift and tint from someone in her town. She says the woman only used one 15 minute product that smelled of eggs and then took it all off. (This sounds to me as she only used the perming lotion)

From the photos of her lashes straight after you can tell they’re frazzled. (I will insert pics)

She is now 3 weeks on and they are awful..she is in pain with them being so stuck on her lid and she has been applying oil every night but is finding they’re all falling out.

She messaged the girl today and told her and the girl blamed her health and said it was too strong for her lashes!!!

I feel helpless, has anyone ever re-did a lash lift? I read somewhere that I could apply the setting lotion on and try and fix them but I’m worried they’re too weak.

Any tips would be great. Thanks

Photo straight after
Adjustments.JPG

Photo 3 weeks later
IMG_8367.JPG
IMG_8368.JPG

Hi, if you move this to the 'skin' forum you will hopefully get some more replies.
The lashes have been over processed, the lotions may have been left on far too long, not been completely removed and/or applied too far up the lashes. Also, they may have used an incorrect rod size which is too small. I'm so sorry this has happened to your friend and the response from the therapist is totally unacceptable. Your friend could try to have the lash lift relaxed, this should help with the problem of the lashes touching the lids, hopefully her lashes aren't too frazzled for this to be done. You can search on 'relax a lash lift' and some threads should come up. Hopefully some more experienced geeks can offer advice.

Hi, if you move this to the 'skin' forum you will hopefully get some more replies.
The lashes have been over processed, the lotions may have been left on far too long, not been completely removed and/or applied too far up the lashes. Also, they may have used an incorrect rod size which is too small. I'm so sorry this has happened to your friend and the response from the therapist is totally unacceptable. Your friend could try to have the lash lift relaxed, this should help with the problem of the lashes touching the lids, hopefully her lashes aren't too frazzled for this to be done. You can search on 'relax a lash lift' and some threads should come up. Hopefully some more experienced geeks can offer advice.

Thank you. I will have a look at relaxing them. How do I move to the skin page?

I do lash lifts regularly, these are over processed and incorrect rob size used. I would advise your friend to find a good therapist in her area to relax them for her and then use lots of nourishing lotion on them, lashes fall out every 2 weeks or so.

Latest posts

Back