Lash lift failure, which brand should I switch to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schubby123

Reaction score
Hi everyone: sorry I was not sure where to post as there doesn’t seem to be a lash thread?

I am trained in lash lift and I am not overly confident as never done a lift I loved (need more practice). I’ve been watching videos and trying to learn tips and tricks to get better

I started with Salon system brand and didn’t like it, (took way too long and didn’t ever get an impressive lift & I didn’t like the glue especially). I even remember the trainer doing the demo lift and it was totally underwhelming

I switched to refectocil lash lift kit last year. I was sold by how little time it took (8min perm and 5min set!) however.. Again never loved the lift, the glue is better but not great. I did one on my self yesterday to check if the products in tubes were still working since lockdowns and I got a really bad lift, so I’m guessing they’re off now... since I got a decent lift first time I tried it

I’ve decided the best thing to do is move to sachets and brand and of course more practice. Looking at Social media the most impressive lifts I’ve seen is Ellebana and LVL.

can anyone tell me how long it takes these two brands for the perm time and neutralise, and if you recommend one over the other?

lastly, how do you patch test with sachets?

Thanks

Last edited:
I’m LVL trained, I’ve never tried Ellebana.

to patch test you sacrifice one sachet and put a pin prick hole in the sachet which you cover with microporetape. Just squeeze a little bit out for the patch test and then cover up. Ask your training provider how long you can keep the sachet for patch tests.

after you’ve done a treatment there should be enough left for one or two patch tests, so you never need to sacrifice another sachet after your first client.

Latest posts

Back