Lash lift for extra long lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldieGG

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently done a lash lift which didn't come out as expected.
My client has exreamly long lashes and also has hodded eyes, I used the large silicone but they seem to be getting crushed under her eyelid. Should I have used a small, so they went more up right, this way they wouldn't get caught by the eyelid?

So far I've said use massacre to control them into place

Attachments

• IMG_20180526_123931_031.jpg
    IMG_20180526_123931_031.jpg
    593.8 KB · Views: 75
I think it looks fine and the large shields are correct too. If you had used the small ones on long lashes they might curl back into the lid.
What did you not like about the lift?

I think it looks fine and the large shields are correct too. If you had used the small ones on long lashes they might curl back into the lid.
What did you not like about the lift?
Thank you for your message. The lashes looked good until the next day, they seem to get squashed under her eyelids. Mainly the the inner corners, they are much longer than other peoples lashes. I might search for extra large silicones!

Thank you for your message. The lashes looked good until the next day, they seem to get squashed under her eyelids. Mainly the the inner corners, they are much longer than other peoples lashes. I might search for extra large silicones!
Do you think they might have curled too much or maybe continued developing after the appointment?

Do you think they might have curled too much or maybe continued developing after the appointment?
Maybe next time don't bring the lotion as far up on the shield

Best is to apply to about 1/3 of the natural lash but it shouldnt affect the lift, if you apply higher it might just make the lashes frizzy. What could affect the curl is the timings of step 1 and 2 so depending on the manufacturer or brand you might have to tweak it x

I'd applied and removed as usual but maybe it didn't need as long as I thought.

Best is to apply to about 1/3 of the natural lash but it shouldnt affect the lift, if you apply higher it might just make the lashes frizzy. What could affect the curl is the timings of step 1 and 2 so depending on the manufacturer or brand you might have to tweak it x
I trained with YUMI lash lift which says 16-17 mins on long lashes, but the salon I work at uses salon system, so maybe I should look into the timing with their products!
Thank you so much for the advice, I shall do some research into salon system. X

I trained with YUMI lash lift which says 16-17 mins on long lashes, but the salon I work at uses salon system, so maybe I should look into the timing with their products!
Thank you so much for the advice, I shall do some research into salon system. X
I cant pass comment on that brand but it seems a long time and depending on the brand you might have to watch the timings on both solutions (some have different timings for step 1 and 2 and some have the same timing ) which can make a huge difference.

I cant pass comment on that brand but it seems a long time and depending on the brand you might have to watch the timings on both solutions (some have different timings for step 1 and 2 and some have the same timing ) which can make a huge difference.
Thank you, Ive looked into it and it's only up to 15mins with salon system, oops!
Thanks again for all your advice and help, really appreciate it. Lesson learnt x

Thank you, Ive looked into it and it's only up to 15mins with salon system, oops!
Thanks again for all your advice and help, really appreciate it. Lesson learnt x
Oh thats brilliant! As long as it works for you that is the main thing x

Latest posts

Back