Lash lift glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinxy7572

Reaction score
Hi I’m using salon services lash lift glue, I’m finding I need to use a lot to get lashes to stick, and when it comes to cleaning the lash I’m having a bit of trouble removing all,the glue. I’m using a cotton bud with water to remove. Any advice please x

What is your technique to stick them?

I use the silicone pads and put the glue onto the lift, wait a couple of seconds then stick the lash onto the pad and hold it there, but I nearly always have to use more glue x

I use Flirties lash lift glue and find I get a good hold if your looking at recommendations x

Last edited:
I use the silicone pads and put the glue onto the lift, wait a couple of seconds then stick the lash onto the pad and hold it there, but I nearly always have to use more glue x

I sent you a message to your inbox x

I struggle a bit with this glue too.

Hi I’m using salon services lash lift glue, I’m finding I need to use a lot to get lashes to stick, and when it comes to cleaning the lash I’m having a bit of trouble removing all,the glue. I’m using a cotton bud with water to remove. Any advice please x

Hi, I don’t use water to remove as the water brakes the bonds. I remove the perm solutions with dry cotton buds. Once it’s all removed I remove the glue from the rods and skin with the nourishing oil then brush the lashes.

Also advise client not to rub, not to sleep on side to avoid squashing the lashes, gym, sauna, swimming in the next 24hrs until lashes set properly. Also to continue to brush them and apply the lash oil recommended.

Is I’d a damp cotton bud is absolutely fine and won’t have any affect on the lift, just make sure there isn’t too much water as that can dissolve the adhesive and lashes can come away from the shield x

Is I’d a damp cotton bud is absolutely fine and won’t have any affect on the lift, just make sure there isn’t too much water as that can dissolve the adhesive and lashes can come away from the shield x

Was meant to say “using a cotton bud” :)

Lash base glue is fab, I use Ellebana for lifts and no problem using water to remover from shield

Latest posts

Back