Lash lift - great treatment or just great marketing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuba1984

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Does anyone feel Lash Lifts are the most underwhelming treatment? Unless you have naturally LONG lashes, it’s not worth the money (in a client’s opinion). Did we get sucked in with this?

Attached is pic of my own work on naturally long lashes.

Attachments

• FD00B97F-B43D-467F-B948-CAC21D09E490.png
    FD00B97F-B43D-467F-B948-CAC21D09E490.png
    437.9 KB · Views: 85
I think it's a great treatment! Really opens up the eye and any of my clients that have had it done were really happy they did!

Great treatment - we had a lady in today with very short lashes - she looked fab and was delighted. We get a lot of rebookings for it

Great treatment, I have quite a few returning customers, and their friends being referred when they see them.
I love the lift of their natural lashes, think this treatment sells itself.

What brand do you all use?

Lashbase x

There's truth in the saying "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"!! Shorter lashes ar more challenging, but can look great after. The ones I struggle with are short, sparse lashes because you haven't got much to work with so don't get a very dramatic effect.

I'm using lashbase too, I find really straight thick lashes hardest. The result is never as good.

I use Ellebana (from Adam & Eve distribution). It is absolutely brilliant!
I’ve not tired Lashbase, I use to use the Salon Systems one.
Ellebana kit has 4 sized rods, the smallest being very small, quick development times and last 6weeks.
I am so pleased to have made the change, and so are my clients!x

I Use LVL from Nouveau. I stuck with them through the problems when they changed the packaging a while ago & am stillgetting brilliant results.

I dont use there glue tho- i use Ellisons version.

I do a lot, i love the treatment & prefer it over extensions xx

I Use LVL from Nouveau. I stuck with them through the problems when they changed the packaging a while ago & am stillgetting brilliant results.

I dont use there glue tho- i use Ellisons version.

I do a lot, i love the treatment & prefer it over extensions xx
Can I ask why you don't use their glue? I feel it's ok but would be interested in something better

The Elleebana adhesive is really really good, a dream to use, apples thinly, doesn’t thicken and go off before I’ve finished a tube(and that was always a costly annoyance to me) very easy to remove, I don’t notice an odour like the Salon Systems.
I love Elleebana! It’s totally upgraded my Lashlifting service.
I am interested to to know how the Ellison’s adhesive is to work with too. Thanks.

Hello, do you ever get clients complain about wacky lashes? My clients lashes are perfect the 1st few weeks but on week 6 and forward their lashes get all bent and wonky.any advice? Strange thing is that it only happens to some of my clients, not all of them which is the crazy part.

Clear something up for me Geeks.... Is LashLift the same as what was ("back in the day") a lash perm ?

Clear something up for me Geeks.... Is LashLift the same as what was ("back in the day") a lash perm ?
It is really as you still use perming and setting lotions. Its just for lash Lifting you use shields rather than rods so it's not actually setting the lash into a "curled" shape. (Although Ellebana use rods for their lash lifts too so ...?)

Everyone who has had a lash lift from me has been delighted, and about 75% return every 8 weeks for another one while the rest come back for holidays, Christmas etc. Even older ladies in their sixties and seventies with sparse short lashes have been pleased, ok you don’t get the wow factor like you would with a client with full, long, lashes, but for them, it’s still a fab improvement, opens up the eye, defines and visually lengthens the lashes and they’ve been really pleased.

I love the look on a client after a lash lift - one of my favourite treatments to get as a client and to do as a therapist. I use the salon systems one.

Latest posts

Back