Lash lift help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a client who I eventually talked into removing her badly applied lash extensions (done elsewhere) and she is now having me do her regular lash lifts. She has fairly short and sparse lashes,which are starting to improve,she is preferring a lash lift but has mentioned she'd prefer the lashes to curl a little more rather than just lift straight..I thought I might try the old style perm rods as opposed to silicone sheilds ... currently use Salon Systems sheilds..what have you all found good in this situation,what size sheilds/rods have you used to get a little curl on shorter lashes!?

Thank you [emoji8]

Why dont you use the next size shield up ?

I'd use a smaller shield and bring the solutions a bit further up but not to the ends

I'd use a smaller shield and bring the solutions a bit further up but not to the ends
I already use a small sheild,but was only ever taught to apply solutions at root,will try applying a little higher too,makes sense as the sheild curves a little higher up! Thank you! Xx

Latest posts

Back