Lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty Wright

Reaction score
hey everyone

so I suffer really badly from anxiety and this lash lifting does not help. I do so many fab results then I get one I'm not happy with and it floors me. I literally feel like it's taking over my whole life.

I've tried posting pictures but it's not worked. the girl I did had very pointy down the way lashes but not long. I used a small shield but was wondering if I had used a medium would that have lifted it higher due to the shield being bigger?
thanks I'm advance xx

My advice to you is to not let one bad one get you down. If the majority of them are coming out great then it's more than likely the lashes not taking the lift great. I once did a lift and I literally couldn't believe how short and coarse her lashes were they literally didn't lift (took twice as long trying to glue them on the sheild) the only difference at the end was the tint. Unfortunately for us some people think that a lash lift actually makes their lashes longer when we know it doesn't.
Chin up Hun, it sounds like your doing fine xx

What products do you use?

I am having the issue with lash lift that it doesn't seem to do much when I take the guards off but its the following day they spring up which doesn't make sense!!

Wondering if its the product I use? salon services perm etc out of the bottle. Wondering whether to go back to the sachets or try another solution x

My advice to you is to not let one bad one get you down. If the majority of them are coming out great then it's more than likely the lashes not taking the lift great. I once did a lift and I literally couldn't believe how short and coarse her lashes were they literally didn't lift (took twice as long trying to glue them on the sheild) the only difference at the end was the tint. Unfortunately for us some people think that a lash lift actually makes their lashes longer when we know it doesn't.
Chin up Hun, it sounds like your doing fine xx
thank you for the lovely message xxxx

What products do you use?

I am having the issue with lash lift that it doesn't seem to do much when I take the guards off but its the following day they spring up which doesn't make sense!!

Wondering if its the product I use? salon services perm etc out of the bottle. Wondering whether to go back to the sachets or try another solution x
I use salon system and I do really like the product I always use the sachets as it means there fresh with every client xx

Yeah think I will have to swap back to sachets, seemed a better idea cost wise :(

Yeah think I will have to swap back to sachets, seemed a better idea cost wise :(
are you having problems with lashes lifting. wish I could post my pictures but won't let me for some reason. xx

They lift a little through the treatment but I get a wow message the following day from the client ..

They lift a little through the treatment but I get a wow message the following day from the client ..
how are you applying the lotions xx

Apply pink for 10-15 mins, then blue for same, then tint, the nourish and remove x

Apply pink for 10-15 mins, then blue for same, then tint, the nourish and remove x
I mean like how far up the lashes? I was taught don't put on root and cover the rest but since training I've realised the best is right from the root and then just leave the tips with nothing on it xx

What’s the shortest time we can leave 1 & 2 on fur please? 13/14 mins each seems sooooo long.

Latest posts

Back