Lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Struggling newbie

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have just completed my lash lift and tint course. Am super pleased with the training, however obviously will need to spend more time practising a few more times before I officially add this to my nail services. How would you suggest I go about getting some practise in? Any suggestions on how you guys got your confidence with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi ladies

I have just completed my lash lift and tint course. Am super pleased with the training, however obviously will need to spend more time practising a few more times before I officially add this to my nail services. How would you suggest I go about getting some practise in? Any suggestions on how you guys got your confidence with this would be greatly appreciated.
I'm also just starting out, I get most of my clients through word of mouth and social media. I would also recommend advertising on facebook marketplace – but I'd suggest doing it at a discounted rate whilst you build up your client base/portfolio.

I'm also just starting out, I get most of my clients through word of mouth and social media. I would also recommend advertising on facebook marketplace – but I'd suggest doing it at a discounted rate whilst you build up your client base/portfolio.
Thanks for info. How did you get your practise on people before you were happy to advertise the service. I do already have a FB business page as I do nails, but I'm wanting to get a bit more practise in before I advertise.

I'm also starting out. Will do a couple of freebies for family and then charge a small rate for friends of friends until i'm more confident and have also built up a few before and after pictures to put out on social media - hoping that will bring the business in! I think almost anyone would be up for a lash lift if you only charge a small amount so advertising an 'introductory offer' on social media will no doubt bring you some practice people. Good Luck! x

I'm also starting out. Will do a couple of freebies for family and then charge a small rate for friends of friends until i'm more confident and have also built up a few before and after pictures to put out on social media - hoping that will bring the business in! I think almost anyone would be up for a lash lift if you only charge a small amount so advertising an 'introductory offer' on social media will no doubt bring you some practice people. Good Luck! x
Aaah, great idea. Thanks so much!! All the best for you too

I got my dear hubby to have lash shield loading practise...no he didn't want the lift ha ha.
My sister and daughter in law had the full monty and then straight in with my first paying client..I was so nervous!
Freebies are good but I would only offer to family if you can. Clients think that if you can afford to do it for nothing, why should they pay the real price after you have used them for training?
just my thoughts so best of luck

I got my dear hubby to have lash shield loading practise...no he didn't want the lift ha ha.
My sister and daughter in law had the full monty and then straight in with my first paying client..I was so nervous!
Freebies are good but I would only offer to family if you can. Clients think that if you can afford to do it for nothing, why should they pay the real price after you have used them for training?
just my thoughts so best of luck
Mmm....that is something to think about regarding offering freebies to clients initially. Think I will most likely use my hubby for shield placing too....and then a few sessions on family ani should be good to go!! Thankfully it's not an overly complicated process. It's just getting the hands used to this kind of work , as i think my muscle memory in my hands are so used to nails. Thanks for the advice

Before and after photos are all you need to sell this treatment!

Latest posts

Back