Lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahwellness

Hannahwellness
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've done lash lifts for three years now. I haven't had no problem and everyone is always happy with the results. I always take before and after pics.

I've done a new lady, parch test was fine. Before and after pictures are great.

She has messaged me today (her treatment was 17 days ago) and she has said her lashes are looking abit frazzled.
All aftercare was given. But this is the first time she been in contact. I've asked her to come in or send a picture and had nothing back as of yet. It's just panicked me abit naturally as I've never had an issue before.

Has anyone ever had this feedback? I left 1 & 2 on to the correct time as I have a timer I am so precise.

Any advice would be great

Thankyou

Last edited:
Had she had a lash lift in the few weeks before she had the one with you?

Had she had a lash lift in the few weeks before she had the one with you?
No she said that shes never had one before.

She has now messaged saying they were like that a few days after but has only just let me know

That’s really odd. I can’t say I’ve ever had that happen. Were her lashes very thin/fine?
I’d check if she’s been swimming or hot tub or anything with chemicals ... also ask her what products she’s used ie mascara, remover etc. I feel like it must be a chemical reaction with something as they were fine when she left you? x

Hi everyone!

I've done lash lifts for three years now. I haven't had no problem and everyone is always happy with the results. I always take before and after pics.

I've done a new lady, parch test was fine. Before and after pictures are great.

She has messaged me today (her treatment was 17 days ago) and she has said her lashes are looking abit frazzled.
All aftercare was given. But this is the first time she been in contact. I've asked her to come in or send a picture and had nothing back as of yet. It's just panicked me abit naturally as I've never had an issue before.

Has anyone ever had this feedback? I left 1 & 2 on to the correct time as I have a timer I am so precise.

Any advice would be great

Thankyou

Did she have droopy eyelids?

Mine are saggy AF. Even when I use the large shield so the lashes don’t end up going under the fold in my eyelid the ends usually get bend a bit at the tips. It’s not from the service but from like if you have a no heat hairstyle same thing. When they get stuck in the crease repeatedly esp at night then they look like teeny hooks.

But I also find some people imagine a lot of nonsense with eyes because they aren’t used to looking into them so intently. I had one say she was going to cut them. That there was nothing wrong with the lift but they were ‘high up’ haha I was like you are being a bit loopy actually, that’s why you had it done why are you cutting them they will look ridiculous like cheap lash strips.

If she sends you a pic we can work it out, otherwise don’t worry about it

What products did you use , how many minutes ?

Latest posts

Back