Lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachF

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been doing lash lifts for around a year, I use flirties in the small sachets. Most lash lifts go well but I have 2 clients who have long, very straight lashes that sort of point downwards. I’ve not been able to achieve a lift on these clients yet that I’m happy with, they do lift a little but not allot. Any suggestions on what I can try? I leave the solutions on for 14 mins each which is the max for flirtieis fior people with stubborn lashes. I’m worried to try the cling film Incase it rubs the solutions off, my ladies are very chatty so they are constantly moving and I think the cling film would just slip off x

Have a look at lash base- they have shields for people with straight downward lashes (L curl) I haven’t actually tried them yet though. I use flirties too but am going to give the lash base solution a go- the timings are quicker.

also they do a eye mask which you put over the cling film- this also might help with your chatty clients as it weighs it down abit more to keep in place. I would def try at least putting cling fil in though, I have lots of chatty clients and never had this slip of x

I use Lash Bomb. Love the results and loathe to change, but as lash lifting is not one of my main treatments, unfortunately I do get a lot of waste.
Just checked out the Lash Candies site and I think the pump action bottles are a brilliant idea (l presume it keeps air out?) Would definitely help with my wastage.

Latest posts

Back