Lash lift, is it worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrio

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am a qualified nail tech working in a hair salon.. I was thinking of doing a course on lash lift.. Is it worth it? Do clients get it or is it the odd client here and there? I know it depends on the area but I am asking just to get an idea...
Also..
The salon is pretty small and there is no room for a bed.. Could you do the lash lift on a reclined chair or is it a no go? I have this one for pedicures and Inwas hoping it could be of use instead of getting a new one.. There is no space at all!

It’s a popular treatment and you can do a nail/lash lift offer every now and then. I’ve done it from the front before, it turned out fine but was a bit trickier

Yes it is a very popular treatment and you might be able to do it from a recliner if you have space for that. It doesnt take a lot of time so it also offers a very good margin for you and you might attract new client who you can then convert to your other treatments too x

Latest posts

Back