Lash lift/lash perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi!! I've recently completed a lash lift & lash perm course with salon systems and it was good! Just wondering the best products to use - and where to get them from. I've often bought things of eBay and found in the long run they haven't been as good. I have got the salon system trio - with the solutions in, but wondered about the eye shields and the best place to buy those in bulk? Any help would be fab :) thanks in advance xx

If your course was salon system then that's the products you would be insured to use... the silicone shields are reusable. With lotions off eBay you have no idea of knowing what is actually in the pack, and your insurance would only cover products bought from a professional supplier. X

Fab! Thank you very much :) so best to buy from salon system?x

After trying many different lash lift brands, I have to say that Elleebana has been the best for me. So quick and it knocked 30 mins off the other brands I'd tried.
Lash Factor sell it and they also sell lash shields too.
I would never but anything like that from Ebay as you don't know what's in it and your insurance won't cover you x
https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/lash-lifting-and-elleebana-0

Thanks! What do you find works best to keep the lower lashes down and away? X

I have found using gel eye pads like for lash extensions work best for keeping the lower lashes down. I get them off Amazon for a decent price for a box of 100.

I can't help as I am in a similar situation as you and looking into Salon Systems, Lash Base and Elleebana but just wanted to say you don't HAVE to use Salon Systems, you have been trained in Lash Lift so can use any brand x

I’ve tried a few since my training course all had good results but the reduced service time from Elleebana and easier placement of the rods is a no brainer for me.

Thanks ladies :)
When advertising the treatment would it be - Lash lift/lash perm? As I know you cant advertise as LVL x

Lash Lift is more recognisable these days rather than lash perm.

@ciderella71 @angelina221 ... Hi i have started lash lift myself and trained with salon system also... i looked into elleebana what you both use but find there is a massive cost difference compared to lashbase or salon system.

How much do you charge for the service?
Do you by single or just as a kit?
Also with the perm/fix can you save lotion out of the sachets for more than one service?

Thanks

Last edited:
@ciderella71 @angelina221 ... Hi i have started lash lift myself and trained with salon system also... i looked into elleebana what you both use but find there is a massive cost difference compared to lashbase or salon system.

How much do you charge for the service?
Do you by single or just as a kit?
Also with the perm/fix can you save lotion out of the sachets for more than one service?

Thanks
Hi Gemma. With Elleebana you can get 2 treatments from one sachet and I know some techs can get 3. Also the rods can be sterilised and re-used. There's only 2 solutions. There's no need for a a nourishing solution as the first 2 solutions have nourishers in them.
I charge £45 for a lift and tint and cost to me works out at around £4ish :) x

Latest posts

Back