Lash Lift - Lifted TOO much. Any advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixano

Reaction score
Hello,
I did a lash lift on a client yesterday. Her left eyelashes were so so tricky to glue back onto the silicone pad it took me at least 20 minutes.
Now her left eyelashes are too lifted!
Client has called me today to say what can I do to reduce the lift on her left lashes?
Please please any advice?

Hi Vixano,

I would contact the lash lift supplier for their help. Or your trainer....that's what they are there for. Perhaps they can suggest a shorter time relaxing the lift using the larger shield ( or no shield ) You definitely should get their opinion to be on the safe side, as relaxing one eye will still result in asymmetry. Has she contacted you today at all?

I haven't had this happen to me but it is unusual for one eye to be lifted more than the other if the same size shields are used. Sometimes it can take me ages to load the shields, it's just one of those things that we have no control over.

Oddly enough there was one occasion where a very hooded eye looked less lifted than the other and we put that down to her anatomy, nothing more.
I hope you go on alright.

Latest posts

Back