Lash lift newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesspdx

Reaction score
Hi,
I just started doing lash lifts and haven't been getting the best results. I've been using the Med and Small silicone pads from Sugar Lash but I feel they're the same size. My understanding was that the small pads give a more dramatic look/higher lift. Is this correct? I've been leaving the perm solution and setting cream on for approx. 10-12 min and do a tint after.
I would love some feedback. Does anyone have a brand recommendation or silicone pad recommendation, glue etc.?
Thank you!
Jess

It is best to choose the shields depending on your clients natural lashes as the smaller shields are for shorter lashes, medium for longer lashes and the large shields for long lashes. It is very important to choose the right shield to get good results.
I cant pass comment on their setting times as I dont use that system but maybe contact sugarlash as they would be able to help with more details?

It is best to choose the shields depending on your clients natural lashes as the smaller shields are for shorter lashes, medium for longer lashes and the large shields for long lashes. It is very important to choose the right shield to get good results.
I cant pass comment on their setting times as I dont use that system but maybe contact sugarlash as they would be able to help with more details?
Which system do you use and have you had good results?
Thanks!

I use small on the majority of people unless their lashes are a lot longer. Are you sure your technique is correct every time?

Thanks!
I use flirties and I am a bit biased as I have tried so many different ones but never found anything as good. (you can get a sample pack too :) x

Thanks!
I use flirties and I am a bit biased as I have tried so many different ones but never found anything as good. (you can get a sample pack too :) x

I use small on the majority of people unless their lashes are a lot longer. Are you sure your technique is correct every time?
I'm doing what I was trained, so I assume so. Maybe it's the silicone pads? My last few clients have only slightly lifted and I used the small. Wondering if I should try another system.

I've heard form several people they like Flirties. I'll look them up!

I use lashbase and the results are great, I’ve used others and had inconsistent results, lash bomb is also brilliant. I have heard great things about elleebana and will try it once my current supplies have run out

I'm doing what I was trained, so I assume so. Maybe it's the silicone pads? My last few clients have only slightly lifted and I used the small. Wondering if I should try another system.

If you are 100% that your technique is fine then maybe try a different brand of shields and see how that goes :)

Can I ask, do you leave the lashes on the silicone pads to tint or do you remove then tint as normal?

I leave them on the silicone pads.
Can I ask, do you leave the lashes on the silicone pads to tint or do you remove then tint as normal?
I leave them on the silicone pads.

I do mine in the shield

I do mine on the shield

Latest posts

Back