Lash lift not working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow 3 new clients, that's fantastic!
It's a great forum isn't it, esp if you work on your own, absolutely invaluable. I've picked up countless tips from here that I wouldn't have otherwise

Hope the lift this morning goes well - let us know, and also which shield you went with in the end x

Wow 3 new clients, that's fantastic!
It's a great forum isn't it, esp if you work on your own, absolutely invaluable. I've picked up countless tips from here that I wouldn't have otherwise

Hope the lift this morning goes well - let us know, and also which shield you went with in the end x

It really is great, I refer to it all the time!

I'm so relieved to say my clients lashes looked fab and she loved them too! I was convinced I was going to use the medium shield but right at the last minute I went for small and I'm so glad I did! I was worried they might touch her lids but they didn't! Phew! I've asked her to let me know how long they last - she says she's coming back to have her eyebrows done and maybe a facial, so doing a freebie for a friend was definitely worth it!

I've just converted to Elleebana lash lift system and it's amazing! It takes 6 mins each step and the results are fab. U was using salon systems and recently had poor results. However after looking for an alternative I was recommended Elleebana. It's fab. Try that. X

I use Elleebana. You don't place solution on the tips of the lashes as you can over process them. I've done lash lifts for 7 years and Elleebana is the best. The solutions are nourishing so you don;t need a separate nourishing lotion. You leave the solutions on for 6 mins each so it cut 30 mins off my other brands. They use rods which give a lovely natural curl. It really is an amazing product and it's Australian so nothing is made in China :)
You can get all the products at Lash Factor :
https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/elleebana-lash-lift-12
Just come across this thread - how long do the Elleebena lash lifts last please? x

Latest posts

Back