Lash lift not working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachbubbles

Reaction score
Hi all I’m qualified in lash lift and have been using salon system products which I really like.

I have one client tho who is mature and the lashes just aren’t taking to the lift. I have tried a large shield and I have tried perming rods.

Her natural lashes curl at the sides, and the rest are poker straight. As she is a mature client her eyes are slightly hooded and I struggle to apply the tint the way in which I was trained. (Closed eyes and pads)

Any suggestions or ideas?
Many thanks!

Use eye tape to tape up the lids to lift up the skin. Use a small shield and leave the solution on longer if it isn’t taking

Yeah, I trained on all young skin then practiced on all older ladies and its hard! I used tape to pull the excess skin up last time and it helped, you defo need a smaller shield.

Thankyou both! Will deffo give this a try as she and I were disappointed

Thankyou both! Will deffo give this a try as she and I were disappointed

On older ladies the hair can be courser and that’s why it doesn’t take as well and you have to leave it on longer, I’m not sure on the timings for your system but definitely put it on for the max time at least

On older ladies the hair can be courser and that’s why it doesn’t take as well and you have to leave it on longer, I’m not sure on the timings for your system but definitely put it on for the max time at least

Thanks for that! I tried it last night and there was definitely an improvement on the curl and most definitely needed the max time.
Some of her lashes were stubborn but got there in the end and she is a happy bunny.

I applied the tint whilst on the guard too and it made a massive difference to the over all look of the lift [emoji108]

Thanks everyone x

Thanks for that! I tried it last night and there was definitely an improvement on the curl and most definitely needed the max time.
Some of her lashes were stubborn but got there in the end and she is a happy bunny.

I applied the tint whilst on the guard too and it made a massive difference to the over all look of the lift [emoji108]

Thanks everyone x

Glad it worked out for you and you got a good result!

It’s the same thing if people just have a lot of lashes, just have to leave it on longer :)

Latest posts

Back