Lash lift nourishing lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlcbx

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick one.
I use salon system for lash lifts. I’ve been doing it for about 7 months now and I’ve just started reading on here people put nourishing lotion on and then wipe it off after 5 minutes to finish off treatment.
I was taught to put the nourishing lotion on at the end of treatment as the last step and leave it on (I wouldn’t say the training was great though) which is why I’m asking for your advice.
I have been giving my clients a sachet of nourishing lotion for them to use at home too so I’m wondering if this is going to affect the lift if they’re not wiping it off after 5 minutes- should I advise they do this?
My lifts lasts around 6/7 weeks which I’m thinking is normal but I’d just like to know what you do.

Thank you!

It might depend on the product? The one we use is a leave on conditioner x

Salon System I was taught to wipe off but prefer the idea of keeping it in.

How were you taught to remove tint?

I was taught to remove the tint with a damp cotton pad xx

I trained with lash base and was also told to leave the nourishing treatment on x

I also give my clients the nourish lotion to carry on using. How often should they been applying the nourish lotion I don't want it to affect the lift? Thankyou Any feedback would be much appreciated xx

I also give my clients the nourish lotion to carry on using. How often should they been applying the nourish lotion I don't want it to affect the lift? Thankyou Any feedback would be much appreciated xx
Maybe check with your supplier as they should be able to give you feedback on this?
The one we use is only applied as a leave in conditioner after the treatment but a lot of clients like the enhancer serum which can be applied daily and it wont affect the lash lift result at all x

I learnt with mylash and was taught to never use water in them, so I put the nourishing lotion on after the tint to detach the lashes from the shields and I make sure the rest of the tint is off once detached and that’s it so the nourishing lotion kind of gets left on till the next day

Yes thats what I do also scruabub i was just wondering if my clients should carry I using the nourish oil daily or maybe twice a week to maintain the good condition of the lashes. Xx

Yes thats what I do also scruabub i was just wondering if my clients should carry I using the nourish oil daily or maybe twice a week to maintain the good condition of the lashes. Xx

Maybe once a week would be enough I would have thought, I will check my booklet when I get home and see what that says, it does say something about nourishing

Latest posts

Back