Lash lift - please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutebeautyab

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a qualified therapist and have been working in the beauty therapist for over 7 years. I recently trained in lash lift and after much deliberation between non branded and nouveau lvl I did a non branded course. I wasn’t overly impressed with the training to be honest but have done lots of my own research since but I am still a bit confused and having mixed results! Please could anybody help with the following questions?

1 - our trainer said use bottles of solution as they waste less but I’ve seen since sachets are better as the solution can oxidise

2 - she said not to apply to base/root, just a strip through the middle of the lashes and also not the tips

3 - when applying tint (after the setting solution has been removed) she said to remove this with water. But then we are told not to get them wet for 24 hours?

4 - we trained using salon systems products
The first two I did I followed the above and was pleased with results but have subsequently done a further 5 or 6 and not been happy with the results at all! Can anybody advise if the above information seems correct to you or could anybody recommend an alternative brand that they have good results with?

I would be so grateful for any help as I’m finding it really upsetting feeling that my clients aren’t getting the best results!

hi, so me personally, I prefer saches to bottles. I can get around 4 people per sachet and use within 48 hours
I found that bottles dont last very long and end up throwing away alot of it.
The solution goes right at the base, I put it to about half way up.
I use flirties and we can use water to clean the tint off afterwards. I also give the client damp cotton pads to give there eyes a good rub to make sure all solution is off.

Hi all,

I am a qualified therapist and have been working in the beauty therapist for over 7 years. I recently trained in lash lift and after much deliberation between non branded and nouveau lvl I did a non branded course. I wasn’t overly impressed with the training to be honest but have done lots of my own research since but I am still a bit confused and having mixed results! Please could anybody help with the following questions?

1 - our trainer said use bottles of solution as they waste less but I’ve seen since sachets are better as the solution can oxidise

2 - she said not to apply to base/root, just a strip through the middle of the lashes and also not the tips

3 - when applying tint (after the setting solution has been removed) she said to remove this with water. But then we are told not to get them wet for 24 hours?

4 - we trained using salon systems products
The first two I did I followed the above and was pleased with results but have subsequently done a further 5 or 6 and not been happy with the results at all! Can anybody advise if the above information seems correct to you or could anybody recommend an alternative brand that they have good results with?

I would be so grateful for any help as I’m finding it really upsetting feeling that my clients aren’t getting the best results!

I also trained with Salon Solutions a few years ago and I remember not being overly impressed. I am looking at using a reputable brand now but unsure where to go. I can get a good lift out of Salon solutions but feel there could be better!

However, I was never told to use water and personally I wouldn’t.

I use lashbase and mylash, for both I put the solution at the base of the lashes to about halfway up, after tinting I get a cotton pad and wet it and squeeze most of the water out and this works for me to get the tint off without wetting the lashes too much.

Also be careful that when you are putting the lashes onto the shield that you aren’t pulling back on the lid too much to get to the root otherwise they don’t lift right

Latest posts

Back