Lash lift problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I've done a few lash lifts now my first one I hated as the lashes seemed to frizz at the ends and I think I had a rubbish teacher as she told me put the lotions to the end but after some very helpful advice from geeks on here I've done a few really great ones now. I done one Friday and it really looked good (I'll attach pic) but I txt to check up yesterday and she replied saying one is still good but the other is completely like a curl. I don't know what could if happened as since my first time and they frazzled I know not to put it to the ends and I know what I'm doing.
I'm waiting for her to email me a pic so I can let you see it too. From what she's described I just don't know what has happened. I suggested she may have laid that way in he sleep and bent them so suggested to comb them through with the lash comb I have her but she said she tried her best but it still looks funny.
Any suggestions what could of happened here? I'll attach her pic when she sends it to me, thanks for now x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401041726.149365.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401041701.193076.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401041701.193076.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 565
Might be her.
Once lashes are set it's same as hair perm it's set.
I had mine done a week ago and washed my eyes immediately bcoz the idiot who did mine tinted and burn crap out my eyes thought I going to go blind.
And I sleep in my side and nothing has happened I even tried pulling them straight and rub them a lot.
Use eye make up and oil remover and they havnt budged.

And yes I am being overly naughty to test the wear of this treatment before choosing a brand but so far so good.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Thankyou this is the pic though it's not very clear it looks curled and I think maybe frazzled but I know I definately DID NOT put the lotions to the ends can I try the process again on this eye?
I don't know what else I can offer her?! X

Might help If I attach the pic lol xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401048282.624013.jpg

Oh I see what u mean ok.
I don't know enough myself to give more advice to what you already did so far. Perhaps there is a lash curl trainer on here that will see this post and help.

Shame sorry xx

Beauty at your finger tips!

I think this could be from not removing the perm solution thoroughly on this eye, causing the lashes to continue to over process. Sometimes when this happens they can look fine immediately after the treatment and the problem develops over the next few hours.

Hi cherish
Would I be able to re do the treatment on this eye in that case? I have offered to do it again as one is perfect and the other looks like that! She's being so kind about it but I'm so angry and I would be angry if it was me personally aswell!
So I've offered to try again on that eye am I able to do that? She had the treatment Friday thanks x

Hi cherish
Would I be able to re do the treatment on this eye in that case? I have offered to do it again as one is perfect and the other looks like that! She's being so kind about it but I'm so angry and I would be angry if it was me personally aswell!
So I've offered to try again on that eye am I able to do that? She had the treatment Friday thanks x

It also looks like over processing to me, If you re-do the treatment you'll make it worse.

I would apologise, give the client some nourishing solution for free and rebook for 6 weeks time and not charge them.

I remove excess perm solution with a cotton bud, add the lifting solution, remove that with a cotton bud and cleanse thoroughly with warm water and cotton wool.

Hi balance Andover,
I did give her nourishing lotion and a lash comb to use when she left.
I thought if be able to re do it so I've booked her for weds eve (I don't work in my salon til Thursday) so I've gone out of my way to run over there in weds.
Should I tell her I've done some research and asked others and it would make it worse?
I just can only imagine how she must be feeling I would hate it!!!
I want to do something about it! Aaaargh x

The difference in them is so bloody awful id hate to walk round looking like that!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401132346.417976.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401132353.286377.jpg

I'm so disappointed! 😞😞

Has she tried cleansing them with a face wipe or water? When I've done mine before if I sleep on them funny one night (not straight after) they can go crossed over and crushed - quick wipe over with a face wipe and they're perfectly fine again. Worth a try x

Thankyou it's not that they're crossed over it's that they have curled right over as she's said in her txt they're really curly.oh I don't know what to do, I've now read in a old lash lift thread on here that someone straightened out the lashes by doing the process again but no pad they just combed the curl out while the lotions were on so the lashes were back to normal not lifted or curled anymore 😔

Thankyou it's not that they're crossed over it's that they have curled right over as she's said in her txt they're really curly.oh I don't know what to do, I've now read in a old lash lift thread on here that someone straightened out the lashes by doing the process again but no pad they just combed the curl out while the lotions were on so the lashes were back to normal not lifted or curled anymore 😔

Yes, that's the correct thing to do.... You only comb the lotions through for a few seconds each though, so they should even out with the other eye. For future reference the only way the ends can curl like this is either incorrect lotion placement or not completely removing lotions. Hth x

Thankyou pink thistle so i don't need to apply a pad then I just try to comb it through so they're more upright than curled?
What about the lotions going on the ends by combing through?
Thanks everyone for your help xx

Best to put pads over the bottom lashes to shield them. X

Latest posts

Back