Lash lift problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxiwoo

Reaction score
Hi all - I’ve been Lash lifting for about two years and have done probably around 70 sets. I use Lashbase and have always had great results.

I did a Lash Lift for a client the other day, she has quite short lashes, but I always manage to get them on the pads with a lot of patience. She’s had the treatment once before and was very happy. But this time, after a couple of days, she’s messaged me to say one eye has gone crinkly. I asked her to come in so I could see them and true enough the left eye Lashes had a almost zigzag kink in them.

I always check the Lashes after I’ve tinted and combed them through and know they were fine when she left me after the treatment so I am perplexed as to what’s happened and why only on one eye.

She said she does sleep on the side it’s affected as she has sinus problems but if that’s the cause then why didn’t it happen last time?

The only thing I can think of is that maybe her Lashes on that side were m a bit dry to begin with and maybe they’ve frizzed, but why one side?

Has this happened to anyone else? It’s a mystery to me [emoji848]

Thanks x

It sounds like maybe the lashes have frazzled because the lotions have not been removed completely during the treatment and have continued to process?xx

Latest posts

Back