Lash lift problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumpelstintskin

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im having a problem with my lash lift, once i have glued down the lashes everything is fine, but when i come to take off the perm lotion they pop up off the roller! Its hard then to reglue as the perm lotion is on, could anyone think of what is going wrong, any advice would be welcome, many thanks

When you wipe of the perm lotion do you use dry cotton pad? If you wipe of the perm lotion so the lashes are mostly dry then apply more glue they should stick back down (maybe wait few seconds for glue to get tacky so it sticks better and hold it down.

Do you use cling film on the lashes when developing- this can act as abit of a weight to help keep the lashes in place.

The only other thing I can think of is making sure you put enough glue to begin with stick down with firm pressure and make sure the glue is dry properly before applying the perm lotion.

When you wipe of the perm lotion do you use dry cotton pad? If you wipe of the perm lotion so the lashes are mostly dry then apply more glue they should stick back down (maybe wait few seconds for glue to get tacky so it sticks better and hold it down.

Do you use cling film on the lashes when developing- this can act as abit of a weight to help keep the lashes in place.

The only other thing I can think of is making sure you put enough glue to begin with stick down with firm pressure and make sure the glue is dry properly before applying the perm lotion.
Thank you so much for your advice, i will try the advice you have given me, fingers crossed youve been very helpful.

I’d recommend using a shield for a lash lift. As using a rod is more of a lash perm. You might find it easier too. X

Latest posts

Back