Lash lift products/sizes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quest

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new on Salon geek.. just looking for bit of advice regarding lash lifts..

- what brand do you all recommend?? I’m currently using lash base

- Am I right in saying the small shield will give the tighter curl. Medium not so harsh and large a gradual sweep??

Hope that makes sense.. Any advise would be greatly received, I just want to make sure I’m on the right page.

Thank you :)

Hi all, I’m new on Salon geek.. just looking for bit of advice regarding lash lifts..

- what brand do you all recommend?? I’m currently using lash base

- Am I right in saying the small shield will give the tighter curl. Medium not so harsh and large a gradual sweep??

Hope that makes sense.. Any advise would be greatly received, I just want to make sure I’m on the right page.

Thank you :)
Hi, I use flirties for my lash lift products.
I never use large shields. I use small for short lashes and if client wants a really noticable lift. And medium for more natural lift and medium to long lashes. Hope that helps (small used on this photo)

Attachments

• IMG_20190324_170023_590.jpg
    IMG_20190324_170023_590.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 152
I second Flirties for lash lifting. Lovely pics Subo!x

I use lashbase and mylash and like subo said I use small and medium shields
IMG_3948.JPG

Hi, I use flirties for my lash lift products.
I never use large shields. I use small for short lashes and if client wants a really noticable lift. And medium for more natural lift and medium to long lashes. Hope that helps (small used on this photo)

Thank you, that’s great help,. I know I’m along the right lines then :) I done one lady and the results were great and the second one I done isn’t as wow.. ( like the first, its probably me)

Thank you, that’s great help,. I know I’m along the right lines then :) I done one lady and the results were great and the second one I done isn’t as wow.. ( like the first, its probably me)
It's all trial any error, I feel I'm still learning after 2 years doing lifts! Take plenty of photos throughout the lift so if anything goes wrong you can ask for advice, its easier for us to help if we can see photos

I use lashbase and mylash and like subo said I use small and medium shields View attachment 208667
It's all trial any error, I feel I'm still learning after 2 years doing lifts! Take plenty of photos throughout the lift so if anything goes wrong you can ask for advice, its easier for us to help if we can see photos
thank you for your help. I will do that :)x

I use Elleebana and use both rods and shields depending upon how much of a lift the client wants. Most usually want a dramatic lift so I’d then opt for a small shield. The rods give more of a curved lift this is a long lash on a small shield
d5d982ea17817e5035e0c88b209e7cf9.jpg

I use Elleebana and use both rods and shields depending upon how much of a lift the client wants. Most usually want a dramatic lift so I’d then opt for a small shield. The rods give more of a curved lift this is a long lash on a small shield
d5d982ea17817e5035e0c88b209e7cf9.jpg
Wow.. looking great.. thank you :) x

Hi, I've never used a shield only the Ellebanna silicone rods. Your Lift looks beautiful. Where do you get your shields? And how do you decide a shield or a rod?

Thank you

Latest posts

Back