Lash lift products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leighjade87

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am attending a lash lift course on Monday, the course is a generic course and not brand specific just looking for a bit of advice on which brand people find the best, I'm particularly looking at either Lash base or Ellebaana based on reviews I have seen online although I'm open to all options. Any advice would be extremely helpful. Thank you x

I use lashbase at work, it works fine

I use eyelash emporium and really like the products :) the lift from it is great.

I use flirties, always get great lifts. Once you are qualified you can go on there website and request free samples.

Attachments

• IMG_20190131_205319_085.jpg
    IMG_20190131_205319_085.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 61
Yes, flirties for me too. Great results and fab help and advice too if needed :)

I get great results from lash base and also lashbomb. I’ve tried others and they have been inconsistent.
Lashes from cnd is also getting great reviews so I’ll be trying that soon

Great results from Ellebana here every time

Elleebana 100% always get a good result, and its less development time than other. Win win situation.

I believe it’s all about technique.....
The brands are pretty much using the same chemicals.
Be sure to get the best training you can, and always take photos of your placement..... if your results are disappointing, you can then look back and spot the problem... it’s usually always placement on the shield/rod.

I use the fall in to volume gold products. They work really well and are good value.

I use LVL, Yumi and lash base. As RedStar says - technique is everything.

I really like lash base as a supplier and always scroll through their product listings to see what's new. I've had excellent lash lifting results with their products too.

Today is a discount day, so don't forget to stock up. I love their silicone mascara wands - I use them to comb through brows and sanitise them for reuse. I also love their Vetus brow tweezers - I haven't found anyone else that supplies these online and they last for ages.

Hi I’m new to lash lifting and just got my qualification, I’ve decided to go with eyelash emporium as I use their products for my classic lashes, I can’t find anywhere the development times for the 3 stages, I’ve emailed them and it just says take out course to get exact timings of products...could anybody help me please?

Hi I’m new to lash lifting and just got my qualification, I’ve decided to go with eyelash emporium as I use their products for my classic lashes, I can’t find anywhere the development times for the 3 stages, I’ve emailed them and it just says take out course to get exact timings of products...could anybody help me please?

Hi, I trained with them for lash lift, it depends on the length and strength of the lashes, the timings for define/set/tint are:
Fine, weak -5/10/5
Medium, short- 6/12/5
Long, medium -7/14/5
Long, coarse -7.5/15/5

Thankyou so much for you response

Latest posts

Back