Lash lift products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chattichic

Reaction score
Hi, have recently started offering #lashlifting. Just wondering what everyone uses for lifting? I have been using salon system. Initial results are good but they seem to drop.... I am thinking of giving others a try. Any advice to what everyone uses? Thanks

Eyeluvlashes. I am very happy with the results and so are my clients. I only use the small shield though because they nearly all want a dramatic look. If they drop is it because your clients are not following the aftercare advice?

Try Lash Bomb too, I used to use Salon Systems and I hated it! xx

Airlift and lash bomb are both very good 😀

We supply the flirties lash lift which is also vegan friendly and if you want we can send you a sample pack to try?
Other brands might also offer samples and that is always the best way to try a new products so you can see the results for yourself x

I use flirties, have done for 3.5 years, never get a bad lift

We supply the flirties lash lift which is also vegan friendly and if you want we can send you a sample pack to try?
Other brands might also offer samples and that is always the best way to try a new products so you can see the results for yourself x
Hi there, I’m looking to change lash lifts brands! How would I go about getting a sample pack please?

Hi there, I’m looking to change lash lifts brands! How would I go about getting a sample pack please?
If you want to register on the website you can upload your qualifications and we can send you a sample pack if you like? If there is any problem feel free to message me x

Salon system an lash bomb , Elleebana it’s a perm , very harsh products . Try Inlei it’s absolutely amazing products, good results clients lashes will never go fizzy or damaged very gentle to lashes and brows . I’m very surprised that’s some salons still using Salon System.

Salon system an lash bomb , Elleebana it’s a perm , very harsh products . Try Inlei it’s absolutely amazing products, good results clients lashes will never go fizzy or damaged very gentle to lashes and brows . I’m very surprised that’s some salons still using Salon System.
Hi can i also order a sample please, ive been using salon systems for a few years now but it seems that when i buy new the shelf life doesn’t seem to last and hence getting rubbish results

Im not happy with the salon systems products lately, shelf life seems to be short and not getting great results
Could you let me know how i order this product and cost pleay

Hi can i also order a sample please, ive been using salon systems for a few years now but it seems that when i buy new the shelf life doesn’t seem to last and hence getting rubbish results
Yes of course, if you want to pm me I can help you with that x

Air lift from lashart is one of the best I’ve used, I’ve used many of the other brands but this is far better

If you want to register on the website you can upload your qualifications and we can send you a sample pack if you like? If there is any problem feel free to message me x
Can you use this for brow lamination as well? x

Can you use this for brow lamination as well? x
Yes the Duo Quick lift system is designed to work for lash lifting and brow lamination. Its made in the UK and step 1 and 2 are also vegan friendly which is a huge bonus as more and more clients look for vegan products x

Latest posts

Back