Lash lift shields

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahbear82

Reaction score
So I qualified in lash lift before the lockdown, ive been using airlift and also have Hive of Beauty, im finding it tricky to get the shields to stick to the eyelid, its almost like they're quite stiff and not flexible to move to the shape of the eye, do people cut them down? Or can anyone recommend a brand of shields they use?

I use the ones from Lashbase, I'm guessing they are just pretty standard ones, no grooves or anything and pretty similar to anything you'll find if you do a quick search online! But they are quite flexible and they adhere really well. I've never really had a problem with those, I know alot of people do cut them down, but I haven't had to as of yet, I'm fairly new to lash lifts but I just tend to make it work? I could be totally wrong and should be cutting them down but I haven't had a bad result yet! But... I'm actually looking to order some airlift ones because of the smaller sizes they offer, and I was wondering if they any good - the grooves scare me x

So I qualified in lash lift before the lockdown, ive been using airlift and also have Hive of Beauty, im finding it tricky to get the shields to stick to the eyelid, its almost like they're quite stiff and not flexible to move to the shape of the eye, do people cut them down? Or can anyone recommend a brand of shields they use?
Same again hun salon services are the best

Same again hun salon services are the best
I wish someone would make some really soft ones and also some for smaller eyes! I have to cut quite a bit of both onfs of the shield for my eyes so it changes the concave shape

I cut them to make them a better fit for most clients
They are stiff aren’t they... I roll them (like a Swiss roll) and hold them in my hand in that shape for a minute, it softens them and makes them much easier to fit to the lid
I like lash base ones

Latest posts

Back