Lash lift shields

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireyW

Reaction score
Morning all just after some advice. I did my lash lift course at the weekend. Models eyes turned out beautifully. Used a small shield and got a dramatic lift look which we were both happy with. I did my friends eyes yesterday and I’m beating myself up about the results. she has hooded/deep set eyes and I used a small shield again but I think I should have maybe used a medium to get more of a curl rather than a lift? Also I think I “pulled” the lashes too far rather than lifting and exposed her waterline, meaning I didn’t get a great lift. I didn’t sleep last night for worrying about it -which I know is stupid because it was my 2nd attempt and on a friend not a paying customer- but obviously I really want to get it right. Would a medium shield have been better? Is there some kind of guideline when it comes to choosing lash shields?😬 Tips/help/advice greatly appreciated. (Please be kind I’m feeling very deflated!) 😕 pictures attached.

Attachments

• C1EE0105-22C5-41D6-99C4-FE0A2AF84F8A.jpeg
    C1EE0105-22C5-41D6-99C4-FE0A2AF84F8A.jpeg
    645.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 76264141-0FA6-460A-A82D-25040F68316B.jpeg
    76264141-0FA6-460A-A82D-25040F68316B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
Morning all just after some advice. I did my lash lift course at the weekend. Models eyes turned out beautifully. Used a small shield and got a dramatic lift look which we were both happy with. I did my friends eyes yesterday and I’m beating myself up about the results. she has hooded/deep set eyes and I used a small shield again but I think I should have maybe used a medium to get more of a curl rather than a lift? Also I think I “pulled” the lashes too far rather than lifting and exposed her waterline, meaning I didn’t get a great lift. I didn’t sleep last night for worrying about it -which I know is stupid because it was my 2nd attempt and on a friend not a paying customer- but obviously I really want to get it right. Would a medium shield have been better? Is there some kind of guideline when it comes to choosing lash shields?😬 Tips/help/advice greatly appreciated. (Please be kind I’m feeling very deflated!) 😕 pictures attached.

If the lashes are very long then use a medium if not stick with small

I’m now using rods instead of shields and they give a better result. Like you said don’t pull the lashes up too much, if the waterline is not exposed then you will have a better result

Latest posts

Back