Lash lift timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChloeeR

Reaction score
I have recently qualified and booked to do my first lash lift and tint tomorrow on a paying client (I'm nervous). I hope that i can explain my query properly - when you place the lift product on the first lashes, once happy it is covered you start applying on the second lashes. Then you start the timer? I am concerned because by the time i have applied the product to the second lot lashes, the first lot may have already been on processing for a minute? Do you apply to the first eye and then start the timer, then apply to the second set and apply the timer? Take off and apply the setting in the same way? I think I am possibly confusing myself at the moment. Don't want to over process one eye more than the other.

I have two timers. Just little cheap ones off Amazon/Ebay.

Start the first timer once you've applied to the first eye. Second time once you've done the second. That way you can be sure they've processed the same on both sides.

Also, a little time-saver tip. I focus on one eye completely first. So get the shield glued, lashes pulled back and lift solution on, all on the first eye, before you even touch the second eye. That way there's no idle time. I find getting the shields/rods on and pulling back the lashes is the most time consuming, fiddly bit for me. So by the time you've got the second eye sorted, the first eye is already 5 or so mins through processing

Good luck with your first client!

Oh and remember before and after pics!

I have two timers. Just little cheap ones off Amazon/Ebay.

Start the first timer once you've applied to the first eye. Second time once you've done the second. That way you can be sure they've processed the same on both sides.

Also, a little time-saver tip. I focus on one eye completely first. So get the shield glued, lashes pulled back and lift solution on, all on the first eye, before you even touch the second eye. That way there's no idle time. I find getting the shields/rods on and pulling back the lashes is the most time consuming, fiddly bit for me. So by the time you've got the second eye sorted, the first eye is already 5 or so mins through processing

Good luck with your first client!

Oh and remember before and after pics!
thank you for your reply, thats really helpful. I have got myself a second timer and am definitely going to do as you suggested with one eye first!

Latest posts

Back