Lash lift tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacintaobrien

Reaction score
Hi i am doing a lash lifting course on Thursday and looking for any good tips i will need.

i have lined up 10 models to practice on once the course is done

thanks in advance

Make lots of notes on your course and pay attention to the positioning of the shield on the lid. Ask absolutely anything you don't fully understand while on your course. Try and get a number for ongoing support. And get your first lash lifts done quite soon after the course, within a few days if poss. Before the nerves get you lol

Good luck and enjoy! X

Hi i am doing a lash lifting course on Thursday and looking for any good tips i will need.

i have lined up 10 models to practice on once the course is done

thanks in advance
One of the main things that make a good lash lift is the lash positioning on the shield. Spend as much time as you need to making sure this is right. I bought a Y comb about 6 months after my course, took me a while to get used to it but now I cant' live without it ☺

One of the main things that make a good lash lift is the lash positioning on the shield. Spend as much time as you need to making sure this is right. I bought a Y comb about 6 months after my course, took me a while to get used to it but now I cant' live without it ☺

whats a y comb?

whats a y comb?
Go on lash base and check it out. You comb the lashes onto the shield so they go on perfect. It was a game changer for me

Attachments

• IMG_20180211_131430_068.jpg
    IMG_20180211_131430_068.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 94
Are these pics of the salon system lash lift kit please...sorry to jump in

Hi just read your reply to this post, can you clarify what you mean by “positioning lash on shield” please? As Iv tried various things and I’m not 100% happy with my lift although I haven’t had any complaints but I have compared mine to others and I’m not happy with mine so I was wondering if it’s my technique were I’m going wrong! Any tips would be much appreciated!! Tia

Hi just read your reply to this post, can you clarify what you mean by “positioning lash on shield” please? As Iv tried various things and I’m not 100% happy with my lift although I haven’t had any complaints but I have compared mine to others and I’m not happy with mine so I was wondering if it’s my technique were I’m going wrong! Any tips would be much appreciated!! Tia
Here's an example of how the lashes should look on the shield, non are crossed over each other and all pulled up nice and tight and straight.

Attachments

• IMG_20180919_084159_617.jpg
    IMG_20180919_084159_617.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Back