Lash lift training & brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe Bryan

Belle
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have been wanting to lash lift training for ages!
I know this had probably been asked but I can't find a thread with the answers I need. What brand would you recommend? Where to buy from? How long does a treatment take to carry out when 1st training? How much roughly do mobile techs charge? Is it suitable for a mobile tech?
Thankyou if anyone can help.

There is different companies who offer the training. Maybe have a chat with some trainers to see how you feel and what they offer?
Its always important not to look just at the training day but also at the aftercare and how much support you get once you are qualied.
The treatment takes about 45 minutes and cost varies depending on your location too. It is definitely suitable as a mobile treatment. If anything I would say its perfect as you can do it with your client sitting up or in a recliner too and you only need to take your case with products x

I did a generic training course which was good.
Since then I’ve tried various brands but settled on Elleebana. Theirs is the only brand which I found different to the others.

They have 2 solutions instead of the usual 3 and processing time is approx 6 minutes instead of approx 13-15.
I’ve just finished a treatment and my client had left within 40 mins. They also have retail products to offer clients.
The tint they recommend also lasts longer than others I’ve used.

You could do it mobile but you’d need a good daylight lamp and if you’re doing a lot you might get a sore back if you aren’t seated correctly.

Good luck with your training [emoji4]

I use flirties and get great results. If you go on there website you can request free samples to try when your qualified. It 5akes me 45 minutes to do 1 person or and hour to do 2 at the same time.

Attachments

• IMG_20181222_142457_096.jpg
    IMG_20181222_142457_096.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back