Lash lift training Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiggs81

Reaction score
Looking at adding lash lifting to my treatments

gateway workshops and hairways offer lash lift training near me, has anybody completed this course at either of these?

also, as a mobile therapist do you find this an inconvenient treatment to offer due to having to patch test?

How much Hairways charge would you mind sending me a private message with cost if you know. Thank you x

I am mobile and do LVL lashes, I bought a load of 5ml pots from eBay to put a drop of the solutions in and some hypoallergenic plasters and put them in an envelope with a patch test card and instructions and just drop them off for clients to complete themselves, or post them out if I'm not in the area. It seems a bit of a pain at first but as you start to get your regular clients coming back, the number of patch tests you actually need to do is very few. It's definitely worth it!

Thank you Kelsey, do you then get them to sign something before their treatment to say they have completed the patch test procedure?

The patch test card I give them has a space for them to sign and date to say they've read and understood it and i ask them to bring this with them to their treatment (otherwise the treatment may not be carried out). I then give them a client record card to fill out just before the treatment which also asks them if and when they carried out a patch test which they also sign. I like to be safe ha! X

Latest posts

Back