Lash lift training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alana cairns

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if someone could give me some info on lash lift? I am a fully qualified beauty therapist and part of our course was lash perming,does anyone know if I really need to do separate training for lash lift or can I just buy the products?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi I was wondering if someone could give me some info on lash lift? I am a fully qualified beauty therapist and part of our course was lash perming,does anyone know if I really need to do separate training for lash lift or can I just buy the products?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Anyone???

Really you should retrain what you could do is a conversion course. Flirties.co.uk offer them at a special price [emoji106][emoji106]

On my lash lift course we were told if you were qualified in lash perming then that would also cover lash lifts; identical process, the only difference is that you use a shield instead of a rod
I'd check with your insurance to make double sure
A conversion would be ideal esp if you were feeling a bit rusty

On my lash lift course we were told if you were qualified in lash perming then that would also cover lash lifts; identical process, the only difference is that you use a shield instead of a rod
I'd check with your insurance to make double sure
A conversion would be ideal esp if you were feeling a bit rusty
Who did you train with Blossom?

Latest posts

Back