Lash lift while waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kulsum

Reaction score
Hi Beauties! I'm new at lash lifting and was just wondering if it would be okay to wax a client, eg. legs in the time that I wait for the perming and setting lotion to process?

Would the client's flinching or teary eyes have a bad effect on the lash lift?

This sounds like a really bad idea, avoid. Most clients eyes water and you could risk the solution seeping into their eyes.

Ive painted toes or removed gel from hands while a lash lift has been processing but I wouldnt do anything thats risking flinching or crying tbh!

Remember to set a timer too, its easy to get carried away with the treatment your hands are doing & forget the processing xx

I use Elleebana and the processing times are between 6 and 10 minutes which wouldn’t be long enough to do much in.

I never wax whilst lash lifting, clients get watery eyes and it affects the lift plus it isn’t a lot of time to work with! At my salon job we have to offer a hand or foot massage while the lotions are on

Hi Beauties! I'm new at lash lifting and was just wondering if it would be okay to wax a client, eg. legs in the time that I wait for the perming and setting lotion to process?
Please don’t do this

Latest posts

Back