Lash lift working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juliebird

Reaction score
I've been using eyeluvlashes for 2 years and find that I get a really good lift on some clients and really disappointing on others. Do you think it just takes better on different hair?? I leave perm lotion on for 12 minutes and fixing lotion for 9 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem?

Now you see I use Flirties and you put curving on for said amount of mins and then fixing for same amount of time that could be why some results not as good

I'm a educator and the product I teach is 14 for sachet 1 and half the time for sachet 2 so the op timings are right for her product and training and yes different client will lift differently due to hair type and many other reasons x

I'm a educator and the product I teach is 14 for sachet 1 and half the time for sachet 2 so the op timings are right for her product and training and yes different client will lift differently due to hair type and many other reasons x
Hi can I ask what lifting system you use? Thank you

I have used 3 different systems in the past and stuck with Flirties, I get the best results, I use both solutions for the same amount of time, never had a bad lift.

I've used so many over the years and they are all much of a muchness. I've used LVL, iappeal, eyeluvlashes,l ashbase plus a few others.
I currently use Lashbase and never had any problems :)

Latest posts

Back