Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam2786

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing a lash lift course. Those that have done it, how have you found it? Do clients like it? Is it worth doing?

I am thinking of doing a lash lift course. Those that have done it, how have you found it? Do clients like it? Is it worth doing?

Clients love it. It is definitely worth training.

I've also been thinking about training in this so I had mine done this morning to see results for myself.... I think I may be hooked :) (before and after pics attached)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403800386794.jpg
    1403800386794.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 1403800397373.jpg
    1403800397373.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 159
I have to say this is my most requested treatment at the moment. I did the LVL training which I found to be very good.

The best results do tend to be on people with longer lashes but it really does help to open up the eye area.

Must admit one of my popular treatments and i use flirties products by beautytrix

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403822814.754448.jpg

Result from LVL xx extensions aren't for everyone and this is a fantastic alternative xx

I use ellabeena solution cause it's faster and it's a gel so will not run at all and studio lash glue and pads but I'm in Australia

I had my art nail and body massage and spa training few months ago and it was a great experience. Now I am also planning to undergo make up specializes in lash lift also. I want to learn the technique and do it properly. Curl lashes are great!

2 words - Do it! I've found this to be a more popular treatment than lash extensions because there's not really any maintenance required (other than keep the lashes nourished with serum) and its a perfect alternative to people (like me) that have the urge to pick at lash extensions.

Very popular!!! I use flirties curves and clients love the results :)

Flirties curves is what I use and again really popular x

Where is the training for the flirties lash lift? Can't seem to find it in their website.

I was going to use LVL but are the other brands just as good?

Latest posts

Back