Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn1234

Reaction score
Hi I was just looking for advice with lash lift. I've done a lot and have good results most of the time but sometimes I have a set that I can't see a huge improvement, only a slight lift. I've attached 2 photos one of a good set with a good result and one I was a bit disappointed with. I used medium shields on both and left the solutions on for the recommended time. I use salon services products. Starting to think I should have gone with lvl as all the pics I've seen of them have shown really noticeable results. Thanks in advance
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450023159.318069.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450023178.736056.jpg

Were the lashes the same length on each client? I use Flirties and I use small shields more often than not unless the lashes are long or the client doesn't want a dramatic lift. Also do you use sachets or bottles and were the new for each client? I use a new sachets for each client to ensure the product is at its maximum strength.

I was just about to say the lashes look a bit shorter so i would try a small shield and see if you get a better result

I think the first one, hers were slightly longer. Yeah I used new sachets too. Yeah I haven't tried small shields actually so maybe I need to give them a try?

Looking at the second picture, I would of definitely used small shields. I regularly use small, give them a go. :)

Ok I'll get some small and try them out, thanks for your help [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back