Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
I've just done a lash lift with a brand new salon services kit. And there was literally no lift. Both solutions were left on for 13 minutes. She had fair and straight lashes. With no products on on them. Any advice?

I've just done a lash lift with a brand new salon services kit. And there was literally no lift. Both solutions were left on for 13 minutes. She had fair and straight lashes. With no products on on them. Any advice?
Do you have a photo of the lashes on the shield? And the solutions on the lashes?

I don't, no. I used the medium shield which is the smallest one. Once the sheild was removed they should have been pretty much vertical. The solution was as close to the lash line as possible. I covered with film to stop oxidisation.

Did you use sachets or bottles? X

Sachets. Brand new. Literally from wholesaler to house.

I have done 3 treatments with this brand ,results were not good at all. I contacted them thinking it was a faulty batch, they weren't interested. I'm now using another brand, fab!

I was trained with salon system and have never used film, have no problems. You can leave it on up to 15mins but remember if you put the perm on and miss an area, then applying fix won’t do anything to it, vice versa, they both have to be exactly the same coverage for exactly the same time.

I did notice a batch recently that was a bit lumpy, overly thick. Must have been gone off as it didn’t do much but thankfully it was on my own lashes! I often use the entire sachet aswell. I don’t do enough of them to do half a packet at certain times of year and I’d rather my ladies got an amazing lift every time than save solution if there’s not another one coming in for it within a day or so.

You can buy small shields from other places like flirties. I use small shields the most

The medium Sheilds are relatively flat with not much curve. Yeah I always do 2 3rds of the lash with lift and set. I'm going to do another one and leave for 15 mins on a friend and if it's no better I'll take it back

Latest posts

Back