Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol62

Reaction score
I’ve just completed a Lash Lift course and was told to use just ‘small’ guards to create best lift on all clients! After reading some threads on here and also doing my daughter’s lash lift, who has long lashes, I realise that isn’t right as some of her lashes bent! I’ve now ordered medium size

You really need to discuss with your client the amount of they'd like, look at their shape, check for hoods and measure shield against lashes. It's not one size fits all.

I find I used medium for most clients but for short lashes use the small. I’m getting great results. [emoji3]

Same as the others! The shield size is determined by the length of the natural lash so it will vary depending on your client x

A lot of people think the smallest shield will give the best lift, intact in most cases it doesn’t and the medium shield will look best. The small shield is for very short lashes and can often look too lifted on longer lashes

A lot of people think the smallest shield will give the best lift, intact in most cases it doesn’t and the medium shield will look best. The small shield is for very short lashes and can often look too lifted on longer lashes
Hiya, Ive recently trained in lash lift and I am finding it hard to lift short lashes, any advice on how I can achieve this easier? I find them hard to stick to the rod or they just ping off.

The sizing will also depend on the brand of lash lift you use. We usually follow these measurements of natural lashes to choose the best size of the shield.

Small Shield - Natural Lashes 10mm or shorter
Medium Shield - Natural Lashes 11mm – 12mm
Large Shield - Natural Lashes 13mm and above

Hiya, Ive recently trained in lash lift and I am finding it hard to lift short lashes, any advice on how I can achieve this easier? I find them hard to stick to the rod or they just ping off.

When you lift the lashes hold them onto the shield/rod for a few seconds to give them time to stick

I’ve just completed a Lash Lift course and was told to use just ‘small’ guards to create best lift on all clients! After reading some threads on here and also doing my daughter’s lash lift, who has long lashes, I realise that isn’t right as some of her lashes bent! I’ve now ordered medium size

Where were the lashes bent? Do you have a photo?

Latest posts

Back