Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzH

Reaction score
Hiya, what system is everyone using in the UK I got taught with salon systems (Sallys) and the glue is amazing. I tried a different product the other day and it’s not good. What ones are people using that aren’t too expensive as always the client likes the costs low? Thanks.

I’m glad you’ve asked this, I’ve had the same problem!

I was trained initially by LVL lashes and I have moved on to another brand from Salons Direct but neither of them seem to give the lift the clients want. I remember when I first did LVL lashes the lift was so good everyone was raving about it now the product from LVL doesn’t last very long therefore doesn’t lift very much but nor does the Salons Direct product does anyone have a clue as to which gives the best lift and where to buy? I was trained initially by LVL lashes I know I’ve moved onto another brand from Salons Direct but neither of them seem to give the lift the clients want I remember when I first did LVL lashes the lift was so good everyone was raving about it now the product from LVL doesn’t last very long therefore doesn’t lift very much but nor does the salon is direct product does anyone have a clue as to which gives the best lift and where to buy?

Hiya, what system is everyone using in the UK I got taught with salon systems (Sallys) and the glue is amazing. I tried a different product the other day and it’s not good. What ones are people using that aren’t too expensive as always the client likes the costs low? Thanks.

I’m glad you’ve asked this, I’ve had the same problem!

I was trained initially by LVL lashes and I have moved on to another brand from Salons Direct but neither of them seem to give the lift the clients want. I remember when I first did LVL lashes the lift was so good everyone was raving about it now the product from LVL doesn’t last very long therefore doesn’t lift very much but nor does the Salons Direct product does anyone have a clue as to which gives the best lift and where to buy? I was trained initially by LVL lashes I know I’ve moved onto another brand from Salons Direct but neither of them seem to give the lift the clients want I remember when I first did LVL lashes the lift was so good everyone was raving about it now the product from LVL doesn’t last very long therefore doesn’t lift very much but nor does the salon is direct product does anyone have a clue as to which gives the best lift and where to buy?
Hiya, I’ve done them again with a new pot of Sallys glue and made sure the lashes were super dry (even though drying them too much makes them unstick!) and it seems ok. Little tip from me I side the sticky pads from under the eye to hold the lashes in place. Seems to work a bit! But I’m only 80% happy as opposed to 100% when I started. Maybe they have changed the ingredient? Next time we could try Hive maybe? They are generally a good product. Let me know how you get on! X

Lash Base’s glue is fab

I’ve used a few brands

The best ones I’ve used are
Ellebana
Airlift by LashArt

Or lashbase (this can be hit and miss sometimes)

Latest posts

Back