Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ledgy

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me please? I understand elleebana is a very popular lash lift brand but its twice the price of other brands ie salon system. I'm just starting out on my own (with 18 years salon experience) What brand should I start out with? Is eleebana worth the extra cost? Or should I start on a cheaper brand and build up to more expensive? Or start asi mean to go on? Please enlighten me. X

@Ledgy Hi! Agree to the fullest. Because of the same reason I left using Elleebana's lash lift kit but then I tried Dolly Lash brand's kit. It works great and this kit's price is also very reasonable.

Last edited:
I really like Lashbase! :)

Admittedly it is the only brand I've used but I've no complaints so I'm not looking to change any time soon! Really good price - well worth a try! :)

I trained with MyLash but I prefer Lashbomb

I use mylash and lashbase, both very good

Salon systems are shocking. I bought a new pack of the sachets of fixing lotion (blue) from my local wholesalers and when I opened one the solution was lumpy with crystals in and discoloured. The retailer told me to contact the manufacturer which I did. They checked the batch number and told me they had expired by nearly 2 years, as they only have a 12 month shelf life. Although there is no use by/expiry date or anythink on the box, sachets or info leaflet... Nothing. When this was raised with them their customer service stank. Will not buy salon systems products again.

Custard that’s shocking!!

I trained with salon systems products, the training was good but I switched to Lash Base when salon systems reformulated their previous decent lash lift lotions as I read on salon geek that peeps were having problems. Lash base have been consistently brilliant [emoji3]

Yeah I know, I was disgusted by it and upset with the disgusting response I had. I told them straight I will not longer purchase or recommend their products, they didn't seem bothered. As if replacing one box of product would have been so hard to replace!!! I would have been one Happy customer but they never.

Anyway I'll look into lash base, alot of people seem to use that.

Im using salon systems and im almost about to give up, the results are practically non existent, im thinking of trying another brand but i dunno its put me off doing them full stop x

Ps my friend usees elebanna and had good results xx

4D23FBEF-2D87-4CE9-A271-B8A91C31F9DE.jpeg

Be mindful that Ellebana is strong!
You might find the ‘grow out’ a little crazy.
I carry LASHUS for my ladies with finer lashes as the Ellebana was too strong

I use Elleebana and I’m happy to pay the extra cost. Service time is much shorter so you need to take that into account in your calculations.
I wouldn’t use anything else now and have never had a lift not work or over process.

Latest posts

Back