Work Showcase Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julia Lashes

Reaction score
Elleebana

Attachments

• F4189943-A321-4F0A-B417-D93C7B89369A.jpeg
    F4189943-A321-4F0A-B417-D93C7B89369A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 201
First off, her lashes are incredible! Did you use the largest shield/rod on these?

I’ve used L shield . Her lashes are super long )

I’ve used L shield . Her lashes are super long )

They are super long! Literally this is why I love doing LVL so much, these results are beautiful

In 3 years ,I only had 5 ladies with long lashes )) I got so many complaints from ladies with short lashes . It’s just so hard to explain 😁

In 3 years ,I only had 5 ladies with long lashes )) I got so many complaints from ladies with short lashes . It’s just so hard to explain 😁

I get you! That's the thing with lash lifting, as we only work with the clients natural lashes. No 2 people will ever have the same results as we all have different eye shapes, lid spaces, lash lengths etc so we do have to manage their expectations a bit

Your work looks amazing! Right now I'm just starting out doing lash lift myself and im starting to practice with it.

Your work looks amazing! Right now I'm just starting out doing lash lift myself and im starting to practice with it.
Hey 👋 I will be doing lash lifts course soon 🤞🏽 what products do you use Please? Thanks

Thank you , it’s not me it’s her lashes and Elleebana)))

Hey 👋 I will be doing lash lifts course soon 🤞🏽 what products do you use Please? Thanks
I did the course and the products with Lash affair when it was on sale I think it still on sale right now

Me too! My very first client was a lady who had lashes less than half a cm long! I explained to her that her lashes wouldn't look like the ones on my portfolio, but she insisted it would be fine. I even used a XXS shield on her, and it didn't come out great! Was very stressful! lol!

I had the same , she gave 1 star review also complained. Where did you xxs shields ?

Awesome thank you

Amazing! Well done xxx

Latest posts

Back