Lash lifting help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloeleigh01

Reaction score
I think I’m really struggling with lash lifting at the moment. At first I thought it was the glue you apply to stick the lashes on the shield so changed brands completely and still not getting the result I want? Any help would be much appreciated😩

Attachments

• F7EC122F-3268-42A2-B83A-D5F0ED63E413.jpeg
    F7EC122F-3268-42A2-B83A-D5F0ED63E413.jpeg
    747.2 KB · Views: 161
You can definitely see a difference between the pictures, but yes maybe not as dramatic as you would expect.

It could be the shield size, processing time, your technique when pulling back the lashes against the shield...

There's many different reasons why you aren't getting the results you want, you should go back to your training provider for more support

Hi
What size sheild do you use and which products? :)

I think I’m really struggling with lash lifting at the moment. At first I thought it was the glue you apply to stick the lashes on the shield so changed brands completely and still not getting the result I want? Any help would be much appreciated😩
If you're looking for more of a curve, you need to either use smaller shield or use the little roller instead of shield hun. Also you need to stick the lashes straight up rather than sideways

Check this Instagram page , she doesn’t speak English but her tutorial are clear and easy to understand technic ann_romashka_. Might be very helpful

I now use rods which give a much better curl also make sure not to expose the water line when you are lifting because this affects it as well.

I now use rods which give a much better curl also make sure not to expose the water line when you are lifting because this affects it as well.

Hey! I tried rods for the first time last night and thought they have a much better curl... Just wondered how you protect the eyelid from getting tint on it? Usually I would have the shields to sort of paint onto

Hey! I tried rods for the first time last night and thought they have a much better curl... Just wondered how you protect the eyelid from getting tint on it? Usually I would have the shields to sort of paint onto

Put Vaseline on the eyelid around the rods xx

Anyone know of good alternative to using Vaseline as a barrier? Some of my clients don’t like it on their face.

Anyone know of good alternative to using Vaseline as a barrier? Some of my clients don’t like it on their face.
Collagen eye patches, to hold the bottom lashes down during lifting and then move the patches to under the bottom lashes to protect the skin when tinting. Also, gives an eye treatment, during the lash treatment.

Collagen eye patches, to hold the bottom lashes down during lifting and then move the patches to under the bottom lashes to protect the skin when tinting. Also, gives an eye treatment, during the lash treatment.
Thank you.You’re right, it adds an extra nice treatment..and they really make the skin look good after the treatment 👍

Hi I used small shield and salon system products :)

Check this Instagram page , she doesn’t speak English but her tutorial are clear and easy to understand technic ann_romashka_. Might be very helpful
Thankyou!

@Chloeleigh01 I am a trainer, do you want to do a 1 hour master class?? We can tackle it and get you sorted x

Latest posts

Back