Lash lifting qualified if you’ve done perming.”?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georginaahx

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I’m wondering if anyone knows that if I have a qualification in lash perming , does that cover me for lash lifts ? Or do I need to do a separate course ?
I’ve been beauty qualified 8 years , but always worked in spas . I always have done lash lifts on friends and family so have the experience but recently I will be going self employed and want to offer this . Thanks

What's the difference between lash perm and lift?

What's the difference between lash perm and lift?
Same sort of thing but it was using rods , guess the lash lift has updated it ! Didn’t know if insurance covered it as it’s a different name

I use rods for my lash lift. Works out way cheaper, nice tight curl everytime and are softer than shields so are more comfortable for my clients.

I would say they are the same service, but check with your insurer

A lot of insurances class these as different courses so it might be your best option to contact your insurance to see if they will cover you for lash lifting with your perming certificate or whether you require a qualification for lash lifting in order to be covered x

Latest posts

Back