SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph_beauty

Reaction score
Hi,
I’ve been wanting to do lash lifting for a while now as I am a mobile business. At first I couldn’t decide if I wanted to do lifting or extensions but I’ve come to the conclusion that lifting will fit in with my current personal life.
However, I don’t know what brand to go for in lifting. I am still in college so it’s hard with my financial status, I don’t want to get no cheap type of kit due to the fact that most people I know that are mobile are using salon services/capital, adding it into my business then won’t help me to make profit due to other therapist already using it and charging cheap prices. I think the maximum I will spend is £200 on training/kit. Does anybody have a suggestion on what I could use?

To be honest my clients probably couldn't tell you what lash Lift brand I use so I wouldn't worry too much about using the same brand as others near you. I use LashBase but I've read lots of posts on here from people using Salon Services lash Lift that are happy with it. You should be able to train and buy a small starter kit within your budget through Salon Services and there's nothing stopping you using other brands after that. My insurance company don't specify brand training.

Lash bomb are really good!

I use Flirties and have always had consistently good results x

Lash bomb are really good!
Lash Bomb looks good and within my budget! I went on the website and couldn’t find any training for it though, whenever I clicked on training it iPod just show me the kit contents?

Lash Bomb looks good and within my budget! I went on the website and couldn’t find any training for it though, whenever I clicked on training it iPod just show me the kit contents?
Where are you based i will see if I can get info for you

I would go with a brand that offers support as the wholesalers are probably not able to help you after your training day which is when you need the backup to gain experience and have someone by your side for any queries x

Have a look at lash base and lash bomb, they both give great results. Layla hinchen is a trainer in Essex

I am based in faversham in Kent.
Laura Wasdall offers training near you, she is on here as lwasdall. Have a chat with her, she is really lovely and will look after you well x

Have a look at lash base and lash bomb, they both give great results. Layla hinchen is a trainer in Essex
It’s only telling me that there’s training on the other side of London (Oxford way) for LashBase. As well for LashBomb it’s not telling me any course dates/training. Claire told me to try and go onto their Facebook page and I will found out course dates from that, just waiting on accpetance for the page! X

Laura Wasdall offers training near you, she is on here as lwasdall. Have a chat with her, she is really lovely and will look after you well x
Thank you, she did comment too! I had a look but the website was down so I couldn’t look. I’m interested in these LashBase and LashBomb products people are talking about x

Feel free to message me [emoji4] I can send you over an info pack x

To be honest my clients probably couldn't tell you what lash Lift brand I use so I wouldn't worry too much about using the same brand as others near you. I use LashBase but I've read lots of posts on here from people using Salon Services lash Lift that are happy with it. You should be able to train and buy a small starter kit within your budget through Salon Services and there's nothing stopping you using other brands after that. My insurance company don't specify brand training.

I agree. I even have a lady that comes in for lash lifts and raves about Ellebana at some other lady and that I should use it. But she doesn’t ever get it done because she comes to me every 6 weeks and I use salon system. She hasn’t a clue what she’s on about.

I’ve just done the LashUs lash lift training with Sweetsquared in Edinburgh and can thoroughly recommend them. They give you so much knowledge, confidence and support. It’s worth investing in as even after your training the support is ongoing.

I’ve just done the LashUs lash lift training with Sweetsquared in Edinburgh and can thoroughly recommend them. They give you so much knowledge, confidence and support. It’s worth investing in as even after your training the support is ongoing.
Thank you! I was thinking about doing it with them, I just done my Shellac and moroccanTan with them but they are very expensive, that’s why I was thinking of doing a cheaper course and then gradually work up to a more premium standard x

I’ve worked as a temp and used many brands of lash lift and I can honestly say NOTHING compares to Noveau LVL. Yes it’s more pricey to do the training and product but my clients always return when I’ve used this and the results are much more superior. I definitely think it’s worth the extra investment and the support you get with them is amazing.

I’ve worked as a temp and used many brands of lash lift and I can honestly say NOTHING compares to Noveau LVL. Yes it’s more pricey to do the training and product but my clients always return when I’ve used this and the results are much more superior. I definitely think it’s worth the extra investment and the support you get with them is amazing.
With lvl are you trained to send the client away to do their own patch test?

With lvl are you trained to send the client away to do their own patch test?

The patch tests come in an envelope with instructions so if the client would like to patch test in her own time she can, but I prefer to do it for them myself.

Latest posts

Back