SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The patch tests come in an envelope with instructions so if the client would like to patch test in her own time she can, but I prefer to do it for them myself.
I would always do the patch test what would happen if they decided not to do and have a reaction?

I would always do the patch test what would happen if they decided not to do and have a reaction?

I refuse to do the lash lift on anyone who hasn’t had a patch test with me before and I explain to them why it is vital to take the patch test. However if they choose to take the patch test home to do in their own time and they don’t bother to do it it really is at their own risk. All my clients sign a form to state they have had a successful patch test and are happy with treatment to go ahead.

Hey hun! I’m a lash tech and am trained in lash lift. I did my course at All About You Beauty Academy in Orpington which isn’t too far from you. Not too pricey at all and really good training from Jane. I actually did my classic extension training there and decided to go back. Would definitely recommend it! Course is £99 (it’s always on offer) and doesn’t include kit but the kits all provided on the day and they send you off with recommendations, i’ve found salon systems works best for me. Good Luck! x

Latest posts

Back