Lash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi!

I’m lvl trained but had noticed refectocil now do a lash lifting kit.

Have watched the tutorial online, and interestingly to remove the glue at the end they wipe over with damp cotton pads!!.. we were told not to use water at all on the lashes as it would affect the lift and make the lashes drop!, the end result looks good and I’m confused as to how they still look lifted once damp cotton pads have been used.

Has anyone used this kit yet?, as I’m very tempted to try it out. Thanks in advance!.

I haven't used the refectocil kit but am contemplating getting it once I need to restock.
I was taught that if you were tinting as well as lifting then you could use a damp cotton pad or bud to remove the tint. It does need to have had the water squeezed out as much as possible though.

Does anyone offer training in this yet? I can’t find it x

Not that I can find but the principals are the same, just the timing is different

Aw thanks for the feedback Beckio!, just goes against everything we were told with regards to lvl. The results look good with refectocil and it’s also a credible brand so will definitely give it a go at some point.

Also trying to overcome the whole lash lift before spray tan issue, as it’s nice to do an offer with both that can be done in the same day. Has anyone done a lift/tan on the same day and has the lift been ok?, I’m assuming if you don’t heavily spray the face or miss it out altogether then it should be ok?, saves your client having to split the treatments over two days. Or do you remember winkies?, you wore them over your eyes when using a sunbed, I had considered that as an option to protect the eyelashes??.

Aw thanks for the feedback Beckio!, just goes against everything we were told with regards to lvl. The results look good with refectocil and it’s also a credible brand so will definitely give it a go at some point.

Also trying to overcome the whole lash lift before spray tan issue, as it’s nice to do an offer with both that can be done in the same day. Has anyone done a lift/tan on the same day and has the lift been ok?, I’m assuming if you don’t heavily spray the face or miss it out altogether then it should be ok?, saves your client having to split the treatments over two days. Or do you remember winkies?, you wore them over your eyes when using a sunbed, I had considered that as an option to protect the eyelashes??.
I am doing a spray tan course on Wednesday so will ask about that. I would think that if you did use the eye protectors it would be ok as I wouldn't have thought doing the spray tan first would be any good if you are then laid down for a while.
I'll let you know what I find out

Yeah, would defo do the lash lift first hun, I’m sure there must be a way round it, as would be nice to do an offer soon x. Aw, good luck with the spray tan course, I love spray tanning xx, I trained with fake bake ❤️

Yeah, would defo do the lash lift first hun, I’m sure there must be a way round it, as would be nice to do an offer soon x. Aw, good luck with the spray tan course, I love spray tanning xx, I trained with fake bake [emoji173]️
Thanks, I'm doing mine with tantruth at my local Sally's. Not sure what brand to go with as I've heard so many good and bad things about each brand

Had my spray tan course today and the woman who taught me was the woman who did my lash lift course and she said that the tan lotion would not be an issue as it's just light mist

That’s really good to know beckio x thanks for getting back to me x

Latest posts

Back