Lash lifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makeupgeek

Reaction score
Hi guys, all new to lash perming here, just wondering if someone had quite long lashes but wanted a dramatic lift, would you use small eyelash curlers on them? The girl in question had a lash perm done before in another salon and didn't get the lift she wanted, I don't want to disappoint now when she comes to me for the treatment. Any advice from pros out there please

The risk with using a small shield is the lashes curling back on themselves if she has long lashes, place the shield on eye lashes and decide what length, if they are long you cpuld probably use a medium but I wouldn't go smaller.

It depends on how long they actually are. I would use a medium or a small but depends. Like holisticzoe said you might get them overcurled if they are very long.

Thanks girls, I just want her to get a really good lift as she was disappointed with the place she got them done before, might play safe and use medium!

Thanks girls, I just want her to get a really good lift as she was disappointed with the place she got them done before, might play safe and use medium!

You can always put the small on and see how much the lashes will go up them if you pull some back with the tool and if it’s too much then change, I always say ‘I’m just going to measure your lashes for the shield’ if I’m unsure and might change it

I would measure the natural lashes to see which shield size works best. Sometimes the larger shields can give a better lift for long lashes so medium or large might be a better option but you can check the length on the shield

I often use a small shield on longer lashes. Depending on how far up you place the product and if it’s on a flat shield or a rod.
I’ve never had issues with the lashes curling back on themselves.
This set was done on a small shield
IMG_6526.JPG

I often use a small shield on longer lashes. Depending on how far up you place the product and if it’s on a flat shield or a rod.
I’ve never had issues with the lashes curling back on themselves.
This set was done on a small shield View attachment 208545
Wow, these look amazing, this looks exactly like my client is after

Wow, these look amazing, this looks exactly like my client is after

Thank you, small shield with product only in the bottom third of the lashes [emoji1417]

Latest posts

Back